I have been using the MTN night plan for a couple of days now and I discovered it is not very easy surfing the internet at night. I am not a night rider and it tells on my body at the long run due to repeated sleepless nights. So I device a means of using this same MTN night plan during the day and it works.
You too can make yours work during the day too.
Follow these steps below:

  1. Download the folder from the link below. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0h88f2skf082yrv/xLs-2OGeps/simple%20server
  2. Configure your browser with IP:- 127.0.0.1 PORT:-8080
  3. Launch Simple Server
  4. Connect to the internet and enjoy
If you are not already on this night plan and you want to subscribe then subscribe using the subscription codes below.
*102# or you text "102" to "131". It cost 2500 naira.
Note: The MTN night plan which is Capped 3gb with a data bonus of 1.5gb which works during the day, but when the 1.5GB is exhausted the remaining 3gb works only from 9pm-6am. Using my trick above you should be able to bypass that.

2 comments:

Hey, thanks for reading our article. We would like to hear from you.

 
Top